NTUC LearningHub constantly seeks out potential partners to strengthen the industry linkages and enhance training opportunities for our trainees. We have collaborated with world-class partners and regulatory authorities to ensure that our curriculum is current and meets the requirements of the new economy. We work closely with them to promote industry acceptance of various training initiatives and to advance the skill sets of our workforce.
Memoranda of Understanding
NTUC LearningHub has signed Memoranda of Understanding with various regulatory organisations in Singapore to share resources, complement strengths and develop new programmes for mutual benefit.
- CDAC - Chinese Development Assistance Council
- CIEH - The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- e2i - Employment and Employability Institute
- IDA - Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
- MOM - Ministry of Manpower
- NParks - National Parks Board
- WDA - Workforce Development Agency
IT Training Partners (under NEXTU)
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries. The Swirl logo™ is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce.
Local Training Partners
- Neville Clarke
- Nanyang Technological University - Center for Continuing Education
- Nanyang Polytechnic