The Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers. The assigned Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one to three year period
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
• Leads solution development efforts that best addresses customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
• Recognised degree from an accredited institution majoring in Business Administration or Sales & Marketing or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Powerpoint presentation
Interested applicants, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.