The WSQ Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health (SDWSH) qualification is designed for individuals who are keen to join the Workplace Safety and Health profession as WSH Officers.
It is a recognized qualification for registration as a WSH Officer under the Workplace Safety and Health Act.
This course is relevant to those who would like to attain the Specialist Diploma in WSH, which is part of the certification requirement under the WSH Act, in order to be a WSH Officer.
Trainee is to fulfill one of the tracks to be eligible for the course
Participants may also be required to undergo a pre-qualifying test.
Note: Applications without ALL the above required supporting documents will be considered incomplete and rejected. Payment is to be made after receiving an email of course acceptance from NTUC Learninghub.
Application Checklist - Please Click here
Trainees are required to complete 13 compulsory core modules and 3 elective modules.
• Establish WSH Policy and Advise on WSH Legal Compliance Issues
• Identify WSH Hazards and Assess WSH Risks
• Recommend WSH Control Measures
• Manage WSH Risk
• Develop a WSH Management System
• Design and Implement Behavioral Safety Programme
• Establish and Review Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan
• Develop a WSH Culture
• Lead Workplace Communication and Engagement
• Compose Technical Report
• Establish Measurement and Monitoring of WSH Performance
• Establish and Manage WSH Incident Investigation and Analysis Processes
• Manage Internal WSH Audit System
Learner must successfully complete 12 compulsory core units and 3 elective units first – before they are allowed to take the last compulsory core unit "Develop a WSH Management System".
Group 1 (Choose 1 module)
• Manage WSH in Construction industry
• Manage WSH in Manufacturing industry
• Manage WSH in Marine industry
Group 2 (Complete both modules)
• Solve Problems & Make Decisions at Managerial Level
• Support the Establishment of a Framework for Initiative and Enterprise
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a transcript and their Certificate in WSH.
Prices are subject to changes and other LHUB miscellaneous fees
* Companies are to claim the 20% for Mid Career trainees or 25% for WTS trainees directly with SSG
Note: SkillsFuture Funding, >=21 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR
SkillsFuture Funding, >=40 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
Please note that prices are subject to changes
Absentee Payroll apply for course start date from 18 February 2016:
The course reference code: