The Mathematics Bridging Course is aimed at strengthening the mathematical foundation of individuals, thus enhancing accessibility of individuals without the relevant academic qualifications to undertake modular or full qualification programmes in the:
1) GCE “O” Level Credit in English (C6 and above) or ES WPL (Reading, Speaking, Listening & Writing) Level 6; AND
2) Evidence of eligibility to apply for or having applied to either the SDWSH or SDOH or modular courses under the WSQ Occupational Hygiene Professionals at any of the SSG-approved training institutions
To be eligible for the course, applicants must provide the above documents.
Note: SkillsFuture Funding, >=21 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR
SkillsFuture Funding, >=40 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
All interested applicants are to submit the following documents to
email@example.com (Kindly indicate Full Name, and Course Title)
1) Copies of your academic certificate/result slip/ transcript (GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate, ES-WPL SOA)
2) Evidence from SSG-approved training institutions on acceptance for WSH SDWSH, WSQ SDOH or specific modules under SDOH. (Official Receipt, Letter of acceptance, Email Confirmation)
3) Application Checklist - Please Click here
Note: Applications without ALL the above required supporting documents will be considered incomplete and rejected. Payment is to be made after receiving an email of course acceptance from NTUC Learninghub
Absentee Payroll apply for course start date from 05 December 2014.
The course reference code: CRS-Q-0030512
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.