Making a good first impression with your intended audience is half the battle won. Having good presentation skills will enable participants to deliver the message effectively. This program adopts a holistic approach to empower participants to articulate and present ideas from objective-driven opening to powerful closing.
On completion of this unit, the participant will be able to identify presentation objectives and formats; gather and analyse the necessary information; develop presentation and presentation collaterals; present information in appropriate formats, as well as evaluate presentations.
This program is for executives who have to conduct presentations to external as well as internal audience. They are assumed to:
• Understand that the business environment impacts the organization
• Understand relevant organizational strategies, objectives, culture, policies, processes and products / services
• Have analytical skills to analyze and organize information
• Have problem solving skills to resolve issues within own scope of work
• Have information gathering skills to gather and collate necessary data
Medium of Instruction: English
Trainer : Trainee Ratio
1 : 20
Prices does not include pre & post assessment fees and subject to GST and other LHUB miscellaneous fees
Note: SkillsFuture Funding, >=21 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR
SkillsFuture Funding, >=40 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
Please note that prices are subject to changes
Course reference code in SkillsConnect:
Reference code: CRS-Q-0028326-BM
Skills Development Fund (SDF) and SkillsFuture Funding:
For Company Registration:
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.