Effective Communication and Presentation develops the pronunciation, language and presentation skills of business executives at the workplace. The workshop aims to improve the learners’ communication skills that are required at the workplace.
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
For working professionals who need to handle written and oral communication in the workplace.
1. The Sounds of English
2. The features of English pronunciation
3. Practice in speaking and reading with correct stress and rhythm
1. Asking questions using
2. Use of tenses, modals and mood
3. Problems with sentences
4. Appropriate use of language
5. Writing concisely
6. Rules of subject verb agreement
7. Taking minutes
8. Writing reports to superiors
1. Planning and preparation
2. Presentation design
Certificate of Attendence from NTUC LearningHub Pte Ltd
Prices does not include pre & post assessment fees and subject to GST and other LHUB miscellaneous fees
NTUC members enjoy UTAP* (Union Training Assistance Programme) benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be an union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.