Oracle Workforce Development Programme (WDP)
Oracle technology is everywhere and will continue to grow. Learning Oracle will position you for success with the ever-growing number of organizations who are adopting Oracle technologies.
Now you can pick up an Oracle certification for career success tomorrow! Introducing our academic pricing programme for tertiary students, now you can enjoy some discounts when you sign up for our training programmes with Oracle and get a jumpstart in your career before you even graduate. An Oracle Certification can really give you the boost you need in your career by helping you stand out and show your dedication to your career development.
How It Benefits You?
Enjoy the following benefits and accelerate your skill development when you sign up under WDP:
- Exclusive academic discounts,
- Official Oracle certification classroom curriculum with a Certified Oracle instructor,
- High quality course content developed by Oracle,
- Comprehensive, lab-based, hands-on practice with relevant Oracle software/ hardware,
- One exam voucher to help validate your expertise with Oracle Certifications.
This academic pricing programmme is only available to Polytechnic, Higher National ITE certificate(NITEC) and University students and of course, parents paying for their children.
What Certification Courses are Available?
The following Oracle certification courses are available:
Teritary Student Price (S$)
Oracle Certified Associate,
Java SE 7 Programmer
18 to 22
(9am to 5pm)
We strongly recommend that you pick up Associate and Certified Expert level certification courses before moving on to more advanced certifications.
You will earn an official Oracle certificate directly from Oracle after passing the relevant Oracle examination. The provided exam voucher during class will allow you to seat for one computer-based examination at our centre.
Are you eligible for WDP?
WDP is only available for tertiary students who are about to enter the workforce. To register successfully for this programme, we require you to submit the following:
● Photocopy of Valid Student Pass or valid Student Matric Card should be attached with the application form. You must
produce the original document for verification at the point of registration.
● Your name and working email address as we need to provide digital Oracle course content via your email
(student email or your personal emails are acceptable).