Designed by the Ministry of Social & Family Development, Ideal for Family-Friendly Business
Smart organisations have come to realise the significance of an impactful service vision.
What actions can you take to make your service vision come alive? How can you
represent your organisation well and be an outstanding brand ambassador?
This course has been carefully designed and tailored to meet the needs of service
professionals who serve family-customers. Service professionals are encouraged to
embrace a service vision and put it to practice in their daily interaction with customers.
1. Recognise the role one plays in contributing to the organisation’s vision, mission & values
• Relationship between organisation’s vision, mission and values and customers’ expectations
• Importance of delivering excellent service to family customers
• Role in contributing to the organisation’s vision, mission and values
• Understand your family customers
> Families with young children
> Healthy and ambulant seniors
> Seniors with dementia
> Persons with disabilities
• What positive customer experience means for different family customers
2. Demonstrate service delivery in accordance with the organisation’s vision, mission and values
• Types of family-friendly infrastructures, amenities and services – uses, safety, convenience, ease of use, application of Universal Design principles
• How to recognise needs and be sensitive to the requirements of family-customers and shoppers
> Communicate with CARE: Confirm understanding, Acknowledge, Remember, Empathise
> Provide safe assistance to customers with mobility isues
> What can you do to assist a customer in need
• Create a family-friendly environment and positive customer experience
3. Analyse Performance for Continuous Improvement
• Methods to monitor own performance
> Seek feedback
> Compare performance objectives to actual performance
> Set performance goals
Trainer : Trainee Ratio is 1:24
Participants who have successfully demonstrated competence in all the knowledge and skills requirements in this programme will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). This programme is offered on a modular basis only.
Individuals may enjoy UTAP and WTS funding. Terms and conditions apply. For more information, please
contact us at +65 6336 LHUB (5482) or email email@example.com.
When you sign in to your SkillsConnect account, please use the course reference number CRS-Q-0028194-SVCF
to find this course.
^Applicable for Singapore Citizen ABOVE 21 yrs & BELOW 40 yrs old / Singapore PRs
Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees